Sunday, May 6, 2012

DIY Herbal Cold and Cough Syrup

November 10, 2011 By , Frugally Sustainable



Ever since I began making this delicious cold and cough syrup last year, it has become a staple in my medicine chest. I usually prepare the first batch of the season around this time in anticipation of the days ahead.
When making the switch to homemade remedies, forethought is key! There are very few “quick fixes” when it comes to DIY herbal medicine, and trust me, it’s a journey! Think baby steps…

Let us first discuss the making of simple herbal syrups. I learned my method for making herbal syrups from Rosemary Gladstar’s Herbal Recipes for Vibrant HealthIt is a simple, easy to follow method producing excellent results every time!...
http://frugallysustainable.com/2011/11/building-your-medicine-chest-diy-herbal/


Please copy and paste the link above for the complete recipe!


To Your Good Health!


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment