Friday, February 25, 2011

Chronic Fatigue

The following link is to a recent article entitled, "Mind-Body: Inside Chronic Fatigue". I agree with the conclusion that exersing will improve the way you feel. But then, doesn't it always? 

Why don't doctors study our diets, the foods we eat, and how that pertains to our health? Why don't doctors or scientists study nutrition? We are what we eat, right?

I am a long time sufferer of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and fibromyalgia. I have first-hand experience at how my diet and food intake affect my CFS and overall health. Since changing my diet to include mostly organic raw, whole foods and no beef, gluten or msg, I don't feel the CFS symptoms. 

A vast majority of us suffer from allergens caused from processed foods. These allergens keep piling up on top of each other over the years and guess what? We start not being able to eat the same foods and we don't know why.  The doctors and researchers continue on a myopic path to discover some hidden gene when all they really need to do is look into our own bodies.

It's the same old story really; proper diet and exercise...you can't beat it.

To Your Health


Follow the link below, or paste it into your browser window, to read more of the referenced article.



http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/23/mind-body-inside-chronic-fatigue/

No comments:

Post a Comment